Here are three great reasons:
- Your kids will benefit when they see YOU involved with THEIR SCHOOL.
- You will benefit as you make new friends, meet other parents, and have a great time doing so.
- The school will benefit as we help raise critical PTA funds.
What Does The Dads Club Do?
Here’s what we’re currently planning:
- Regular informal meetings (plan club activities, discuss topics of interest, and share tasty beverages)
- Camping trip (Baywood aged kids and parents at a local site)
- “Soccer Dads”, a group within the Dads Club
- Pancake Breakfast social event
- Join the Baywood Dads Club Shutterfly to see pictures & get updates https://baywooddadsclub.shutterfly.com
- Poker Tournament
How Do I Join?
Thanks for your support,
Steve Miller & Rich Rana
Dads Club Leaders